Big hello

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireballoraiste

Reaction score
Just thought I better say hello before I start posting. Been lurking for a while but coming out now seeing as you seem like a friendly bunch:)
I've just recently started freelance after a long break of about 10 years although I did work in a salon for a year to help me get back into the swing:)
Going well so far, few lovely clients keeping me ticking over mostly through word of mouth.
I use wella and loreal and absolutely love vintage hair at the min, so signed up for a course in Feb to help out there.
Anyway, I could blabber on and on but won't so hello hair geeks, hope to be chatting soon x

Hello and welcome :) xxx

Welcome to SalonGeek. :hug:

Whereabouts in Ireland are you? There's a Group specially for Irish Geeks that you might like to join. Just look under the Groups tab at the top of the screen.

Patrick Cameron has a great Vintage Hair dvd. I treated myself to it for Xmas.

Happy geeking.x

and a big hello back at you :)

You sound like your in exactly the same boat as me x I started building a clientele up again about 6 months ago and it's the best thing I ever did. Good luck?

?? Lol should have been!!

Aw thanks for fine welcome, love hair people:)
AcidPerm, I will check out that group thanks, can't seem to access it on my phone. I'm in co Louth so great to chat with a few fellow islanders:)
Had a nosy there at that Patrick Cameron DVD, looks interesting alright:) He's great although mind you, I would love to get at his hair:)
Do you think it is worth the money?
Mrselliot, are you finding word of mouth is hitting the mark? I just want to do mornings really when kids are at school so not really putting myself out there as such.

Hello my hairy friend :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ah hello hairy :) I love your profile pic, Showing my age now but loved Sindy, still do...(sad I know) x

Word of mouth and Facebook have been amazing!!!

Had a nosy there at that Patrick Cameron DVD, looks interesting alright:) He's great although mind you, I would love to get at his hair:)
hello there and welcome!...i toatlly get what you mean about Patrick,that hair!lol i bought one of his old books last year to get a grounding in classic updo's,its fab but i laugh my head off at his cheesy pics...milli vanilli hair :lol: x

Thanks ruberio:0)
Milli vanilli is right! That made me laugh when I read that

Latest posts

Back