BIG THUMBS UP ...Purex Desks / Extraction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to look into these - going from a soak off to a file off gel i have noticed a hell of a difference in dust:irked:

Urban Geek said:
I received a marketing brochure from Purex but was dismayed that there were no prices. I think they would get a better response if they put price lists in with their brochures.

oooo no I just ordered a brochure!!
They did call me and ask if I would like a demonstration, but I couldnt make the dates...oh well !!

I agree they should put the prices in.

Amanda's said:
oooo no I just ordered a brochure!!
They did call me and ask if I would like a demonstration, but I couldnt make the dates...oh well !!

I agree they should put the prices in.
Graham from Purex has called me to apologise and emphasised it is not their usual practice not to give prices. He said prices are readily available. Their customer relations certainly is very good.

Urban Geek said:
Graham from Purex has called me to apologise and emphasised it is not their usual practice not to give prices. He said prices are readily available. Their customer relations certainly is very good.

I have to echo whats been said, im over the moon that they are so helpful ! And whats realy nice is that their not pushie.

I have to say my purex is the best thing since sliced bread! i cant believe the difference its made! i have a windowsill of about 70 polishes behind my desk and i would normally have to take them all off to dust every other day, can you imagine how sick i was of doing that!! - not anymore, now i have my purex! it really does get rid of all the dust. The dust which is heavy enough to fall gets sucked down the grid on the table and any that is airborn doesnt stand a chance of getting anywhere near your face because it gets sucked up the overhead extractor, which is also a lamp - FANTASTIC! I get excited seeing it! lol. worrying thing is though i now realise how much dust and fumes i was actualy inhaling before. I was at the point where i REALLY couldnt smell the monomer AT ALL. I did my sisters nails the other day at her house so obviously didnt have my purex, i opened my bag and was nearly knocked out by the smell!
Anyone thinking about getting one - STOP THINKING - ITS YOUR HEALTH AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU SHOULD BE THINKING ABOUT - WHAT PRICE DO YOU PUT ON THAT?????

I was thinking about Karren, agonising over the choice of colour for her nail station.

Given a free choice, what would your colour be?

Baby Blue, Racy Red, Powder Pink ??????

no question ... RACY RED ! ..... mind you it would clash amazingly with my walls would have to repaint ! lol

i think the colours that are currently on offer fgrom Purex are the right ones

kx

Purex said:
I was thinking about Karren, agonising over the choice of colour for her nail station.

Purex said:

Mine would have to be the Pink..!!

How did i know you woulld say red Karren.... that would match your nails and new red shoes, i was gonna use the S word but thought better of it..lol

Latest posts

Back