Billion Dollar Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
Anybody trained in Billion Dollar Brows? and/or have trained at the Carlton Institute? I'm looking at their course in Stockport. What do you think of BDBs? or Carlton training please? x

My daughter trained with Kerie Hoye at her salon in Hitchen last week and was very impressed she has been producing some brilliant eyebrows and has been inundated since putting all her before and afters on her facebook page.Today she is doing nothing but brows until 7 tonight back to back.
She has always done shaping and tinting but its like people say about HD it does take brows to another level,and again you are buying into a brand where you can use their advertising and make extra money on retail.Their mark up is good on their retail.

it's the 'buying into a brand' that I think I need as I launch my mobile business. A salon nearby does HD brows and they are so busy with them. I think I need a different name to get noticed.

Latest posts

Back