Bio Gel Client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just over 2 weeks ago I did a ladies nails. She had a clear french overlay. I did explain to her about the fill ect. She told me she knows about it as she has had it done before in Germany from which she is from. While I was on the phone afew minutes ago, she came into my store, which is above hers and showed me they were all off. she could not wait for me to get off the phone as she had to go back to her shop.

I am concerend that she might try to give me attitude and get rude. She did not book for a fill so I feel its not my problem???

Hi all,

Just over 2 weeks ago I did a ladies nails. She had a clear french overlay. I did explain to her about the fill ect. She told me she knows about it as she has had it done before in Germany from which she is from. While I was on the phone afew minutes ago, she came into my store, which is above hers and showed me they were all off. she could not wait for me to get off the phone as she had to go back to her shop.

I am concerend that she might try to give me attitude and get rude. She did not book for a fill so I feel its not my problem???

You might find that when having her nails done in Germany it was not the same product as yours, the hard gels/acrylic may have been harder wearing if this is what she had previously hth x

You might find that when having her nails done in Germany it was not the same product as yours, the hard gels/acrylic may have been harder wearing if this is what she had previously hth x

hi

thank you for that.

I thought that too.
my concern is that she is going to make it my probolem. I feel it is her own responsiblity as she failed to maitain them. she also did not book a fill

hi

thank you for that.

I thought that too.
my concern is that she is going to make it my probolem. I feel it is her own responsiblity as she failed to maitain them. she also did not book a fill

Some clients will always blame you and that's just the way it is, I have clients that will moan if they don't last them 4 weeks... Even though I tell them they will need maintenance after 2/3 you just get used to it, I always say politely well I did tell you..... and I never offer freebies if this is the case, you don't know what she's been doing for the last two weeks, decorating, gardening and so on... If she goes on about it I would just say maybe your not suited to them would you like to try something else maybe a stronger option :)

Latest posts

Back