Bio Gel colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson1

Reaction score
Hi guys

What are your own/clients favourite colour bio gels?

Also have creative got anything in the pipe line to launch coloured gels apart from the few bold, ones they have?

hiya if you do a search on Bio Sculpture you will find a few threads regarding popular colours. HTH x

Ohh and yes i think Brisa do now do coloured gels.

Rav red and chocoholic are always winners. :lol: Should be seeing some new summer colours soon thou x

No 7, 9, 16 (for toes) 19, 60, 2015, 2024, 2026, 2031, 2037, 2037 (for bridal), and 2053 (used as a sheer coverage pink) are my best sellers.

If you ever need to give the clients nails that healthy pink nail bed - take a small amount of clear gel in a spare empty pot - add a tiny bit of No. 20 and mix together. My clients love it...

Play with the shade until you're happy and apply one coat to the nail before you apply the white.

NB. It can look quite a bold reddish colour in the pot - but as its mixed with clear gel it applies a much lighter shade leaving a gorgeous 'healthy looking' nail plate.:)

If you ever need to give the clients nails that healthy pink nail bed - take a small amount of clear gel in a spare empty pot - add a tiny bit of No. 20 and mix together. My clients love it...

Play with the shade until you're happy and apply one coat to the nail before you apply the white.

NB. It can look quite a bold reddish colour in the pot - but as its mixed with clear gel it applies a much lighter shade leaving a gorgeous 'healthy looking' nail plate.:)

You should join our Bio Sculpture group on here...we love swapping tips like that. I'll send you an invite, but anyone is welcome to join us xx

Latest posts

Back