Bio Sculpture Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachabarry

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to start my training with BIO SCULPTURE in Fleet and just wondered if there was anybody who has done the course and recommends it?
I am a qualified beautician but only in basic manicure and i was advised when i rang BIO SCULPTURE that I would need to do the GEL INTRO then the two day course. The price includes the starter kit.
So anybody able to give me advice on the following.

Is this the right course to do?
Should I buy the kit through them?

Many thanks in advance

Hi

Bio is a great brand and u can only buy your kit and further supplies from them direct

The training is good too

I do really well with bio

Hi

I am looking to start my training with BIO SCULPTURE in Fleet and just wondered if there was anybody who has done the course and recommends it?
I am a qualified beautician but only in basic manicure and i was advised when i rang BIO SCULPTURE that I would need to do the GEL INTRO then the two day course. The price includes the starter kit.
So anybody able to give me advice on the following.

Is this the right course to do?
Should I buy the kit through them?

Hi, I trained with Bio Sculpture (luckily for me I live very near Fleet)
Great product, have never looked back
You can only buy from them & only once you are qualified.
A beautician I know said she had trouble wearing it because of all the massage oils she uses, but great for the clients.

Hi,
I did Bio sculpture earlia in the year. I have done other brands of gel previously and you just cant compare them to bio sculpture. Its defeinately the best I have used and the most straight forward. It is quite a pricey course but definatley worth while. I say - go for it!!

Hi, I would just like to say that I have just recently had Bio sculpture gel on my own nails and they are fabulous!! by far the best gel I have had, so am definatly going to look into changing the products I use.

I have done the course and can recommend it. Bio Sculpture is perhaps the number 1 service demanded of me as a mobile therapist. I also do a range of other treatments including massage with oils and so far have found the oils do not adversely affect my own gels. Though the glove free pedicures with scrubs in water do cause a problem - unsurprisingly!

I already had my mani and pedi certificates from elsewhere. I did not do the gel intro course. Just the 1.5 day training that is part of the starter pack. You then need to go off and practise, practise, practise. I have since been back to the Bio salon where I was taught (not Fleet) and sat in for a day to watch the peeps at work to get a better feel of it all and that was fab. I wonder if I had done the gel intro course whether I would have understood some of the processes of gels better and maybe it might have enhanced my whole learning experience. But I seem to have gotten by without it.

HTH
Caroline x

Latest posts

Back