Bio Sculpture Assesment Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Has anyone recently taken their Bio assessment? If so, could you pm me. i have a query.

Many thanks.xx

What's the question .... perhaps other Bio users can help you?

I did my Bio Assessment earlier this year - perhaps I can help.

Thanks ladies for the reply and the pm's.

have managed to sort my query. I had my assessment today (only been using Bio for 18 months now:lol: ),at least I have the paperwork for it now.

I wanted to clarify whether sculpts were a requirement. When I took the original course, the assessment involved a sculpt using a form and also one with just silk. Together with a french, a colour sandwich with sgel and one infill.

Today, although I did sculpt one hand, I was advised that it wasn't a requirement! which I found surprising, hence my query.

As you have now found out the sculptin workshop is dont after the initial qualification so is not assessed at the same time as the overlays.

Hope your assessment went well.

As you have now found out the sculptin workshop is dont after the initial qualification so is not assessed at the same time as the overlays.

Hope your assessment went well.

So does that means everyone who now wants to train with Bio have to folk out an aditional fee for a sculpting workshop and an extra £35.00 for another assessment?

So does that means everyone who now wants to train with Bio have to folk out an aditional fee for a sculpting workshop and an extra £35.00 for another assessment?

they do have to fork out extra for the sculpting workshop, but dont need to go back for another assessment. I did choose to do the sculpting workshop as I was not confident in my sculpting and it did help!

They conveniently told us that after we'd already purchased kits that were supposed to include ALL training. Another reason to defect to Calgel!!

Glad it isn't just me taking my time. I did my BioSculpture course last June, very soon after I did my manicure course as a prerequisite. Decided to follow through the mani course to VTCT, so still not done my BioSculpture course. Finding it really hard to find people to practise on, so still not desperately confident. i have been doing one client for about 10 months and my own all that time as well. I even did a set of sculpts on my dominant hand!

Latest posts

Back