Bio Sculpture colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primprincess

Reaction score
I'm buying some bio sculpture colours online for a french manicure, but im not sure which colours to buy. which ones would you suggest?

whats the difference between rose sheer, nail plate pink, marshmallow pink, and french pink?

and whats the difference between blanc cream and french white

and what would be the best way to apply it? i have heard various variations to the application, ie
clear, white tip, pink, clear.
another is blue seal gel, white tips, pink, S-Gel, and S-gel again for a topcoat
another is clear gel, white tip, pink, S-gel and clear again as a topcoat

which one is best?

Hi,
I have tried rose sheer and nail plate pink. Personally, I prefer the rose. I find it has a bit more coverage.Blanc cream is a more natural french where as french white (again i prefer) has a crisper finish. Both are good though, some clients worry the french white would be too white but its just right really.
I apply like this:
clear gel, 1 layer of rose, 2 white tip, 1 clear and 1 s-gel. I find the S gel gives the french stronger hold.
Dont think this is the 'proper' way. but it is the way i prefer!!!! Everyone is diffeerent though! hope this helps x

To get more help please fill out your profile at the mo it looks like you haven't done any kind of training.If you have bought bio off the net do you mean from them as a qualified bio tech or off ebay.

im buying it off ebay, but its for myself, im not a qualified tech or anything like that. i just can't afford to pay £40 each time i want them done.:cry:

im buying it off ebay, but its for myself, im not a qualified tech or anything like that. i just can't afford to pay £40 each time i want them done.:cry:

people shouldnt be selling gels on ebay, im pretty sure its against bio-sculpture rules!
all the qualified technicians pay ALOT of money to learn how to correctly apply gels! its not really right that you ask us to give that information up when we have invested so much time and money in training!

i'm sorry i didnt know, i was just looking for some advice as i can't afford to get it done professionally all the time. I was just trying to save some money where i can.

i didnt mean to upset anyone, im sorry if i did

i'm sorry i didnt know, i was just looking for some advice as i can't afford to get it done professionally all the time. I was just trying to save some money where i can.

i didnt mean to upset anyone, im sorry if i did

Thankyou for understanding. As this is a professional forum with members whos lively hoods depend on their clients you can understand that its not right to be helping people do their own nails which may somewhere result in a tech losing one of theirs.

I understand where you are coming from but i think you may find that its really not that easy there is a lot to know re prep and application and you may just be wasting more money.You will need more than just the gel anyway.

One of the ladies i do's husband bought her some calgel and a lamp from ebay but because she hasn't been trained in the application she cannot do them. Ones she does do that maybe look ok come off.
So she now only ever comes back to me.Sometimes she may infill them herself but she admits it all and im ok with it.

It is also true that bio and many other companies policy is only to supply to their own trained techs.Like many things on ebay although the gel looks like the real thing it may not be.

people shouldnt be selling gels on ebay, im pretty sure its against bio-sculpture rules!
all the qualified technicians pay ALOT of money to learn how to correctly apply gels! its not really right that you ask us to give that information up when we have invested so much time and money in training!

I agree. It is against Bio Sculpture rules, and whoever is selling gels if they get caught there account will be stopped.
Also there is caution when buying nail products of places like ebay as your not 100% on whats in them or if there genuine.
I was the same as you thou, wanting to save myself money every fortnight, so thats how i got into the industry, best of both worlds, can do my own and make a living out of it too. :)

Latest posts

Back