Bio Sculpture French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*posh nails*

Reaction score
Just wondering what fellow bio geeks use for french overlays i.e clear and 3 or srrawberry french and 3 wanted some differant ideas.
Also do any of you use french tips for tip extensions or do you favour ultra tips if french tips how many gel layers do you use as i find mind dont seem to last as well as when i use ultra tips any tips please,thanks hannah :)
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Hannah.

I use mostly strawberry French and number 1. I have a lady who will only have clear when doing french and comes out looking lovely! Also used 2003 nude and number 1 a few times.. So I think it's down to what your client wants and what will look good on them.
I've never used tips before so I can't comment on that xxx

I once ran out if strawberry French, and instead used the thinnest coat possible of cupcake carnation, it looked lovely!

But generally I use strawberry French and 1.

hiya, i use one coat strawberry french and one coat no 1 white for overlays, have done clear and nude but my first choice is the strawberry french.

i have used white tips and natural tips, tend to generally use cnd tips. i find for them to last you have to use an extra layer of each so an extra clear layer and an extra top coat layer.

white tips - i would do 2 x clear, 1 x strawberry and at least 2 x s gel/clear gel. When i infill i would just do normal layers. i always finish with bio topcoat

natural tips - i would do 2 x clear, 2 x strawberry, 1 x white, 2 x sgel. If doing colour i would do 2 x clear, 2 x colour 2 x sgel/clear gel and top coat.

clients are going 2.5/3 weeks with these combos.

Thanks guys,really helpfull,i was taught to do a layer of sculpting gel buff add tip then clear then no 3 then s gel finish uv top coat,so need to do more layers for them to stay longer then!! :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back