Bio Sculpture Gel Techs- Can you identify which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamh

Reaction score
I had a client a few days ago who originally had bio sculpture overlays when she was on holiday. She said the technician had done a french overlay on her nails and the gel she used had a green colour to it? Do any of you know which gel the original tech would have put onto her nails as none of my gels are a greeny colour? She said it wasn't the sealer gel or the S-gel. Any ideas?
icon_idea.gif

Thanks,
Tam

It sounds like the old 'sculpting gel' used for sculpts before the free edge came out, it has a green pus like colour.

It sounds like the old 'sculpting gel' used for sculpts before the free edge came out, it has a green pus like colour.

Hmm... attractive! lol.

When I trained with Bio Sculpture I had to sculpt with this gel for the natural look... the nails had a green tinge to the free edge.. how natural is that:eek:.. It never quite took off in my salon... mmmm wonder why??

Thanks girls, that must be it- I thought it might be the sculpting gel only I don't know why she was using the sculpting gel as an overlay instead of clear or s-gel? Anyway thanks for helping solve the mystery.:)

Latest posts

Back