Bio Sculpture nail techs, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrstruman

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if any of you bio sculpture technicians could give me a bit of advice. I currently use the lcn buff off system but am going to do a conversion course with either cnd or do a bio sculpture course as I've heard great reviews about both. Anyway my question, is bio sculpture as strong as a buff off gel and is it better used for just natural nail overlays or extensions aswell, thanks in advance for any replies xx

I haven't used or tried "buff off gel" but I am qualified in Bio, it is a fab product and yes u can sculpt extentions or use tips to extend. Xx

If you click on "Groups" at the top of the page and then "Products" you'll find that there is actually a Bio Sculpture Techs' Group, where I'm sure you'll get plenty of brilliant advice if you ask your question there.

HTH :)

I originally trained using a buff off gel and then converted Bio a year or so later - it was the best decision I ever made! I have never used buff off gel since. Bio is great for natural nail overlays and for extensions.

Latest posts

Back