Bio Sculpture off less than 24 hours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nia7050

Reaction score
So i had a client in for the first time yesterday to get clear bio overlays, she had psoriasis in her nails, some were broken right down so i put a couple extensions on a filed them down, also done all my usual prep and applied the gel the same way as i always do ( never had any problems before) this morning the client returned and proceeded to shout at one of the hairdressers!

Its my day off and im the only nail tech/ therapist anyways, the hairdresser called me to let me know and the client will be back in tomorrow.

Also my client mentioned she used to get calgel at another salon for years but stoped goung there! This client did seem difficult as at first before i started the treatment she nearly had a tantrum over my room being small cause she was claustrophobic.

Could she just be a difficult client?
Did she get "sacked" from her last salon?
How would i tell if shes peeled her nails off?

Im just really worried thats shes just being difficult or if it was just an accident and shes upset!

Sorry for the long post just looking for advice to resolve this.

Xx
Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

My instinct would be to give her a full refund, tell her that it would appear that bio sculpture doesn't seem to suit her nails and suggest she go elsewhere. You don't need clients coming in and shouting. She sounds like she will be trouble.

I know the correct thing to do would be to try and establish how the breakdown occurred and try to solve the problem together. If she was a nice understanding lady I would obviously do this but instinctively you seem to think she might be a problem client so it's best to get rid from he start.

I know I'm going to get shouted at from other geeks for my response but I'm sorry, that's just how I feel. :sad:

My instinct would be to give her a full refund, tell her that it would appear that bio sculpture doesn't seem to suit her nails and suggest she go elsewhere. You don't need clients coming in and shouting. She sounds like she will be trouble.

I know the correct thing to do would be to try and establish how the breakdown occurred and try to solve the problem together. If she was a nice understanding lady I would obviously do this but instinctively you seem to think she might be a problem client so it's best to get rid from he start.

I know I'm going to get shouted at from other geeks for my response but I'm sorry, that's just how I feel. :sad:

Thanks very much!

I thought of this and my boss even said this!

I just wanted some more opinions :)

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

id agree to try and politely ask her to go elsewhere as bio is not for her, you really dont need clients like that!!

but for your own peace of mind i had this problem with one client and after i got and used scrubfresh it never happened again!

Latest posts

Back