Bio Sculpture UV lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazz89

Reaction score
Hi I've heard you can put tin foil in your uv lamp so I can cure all 5 fingers at the same time, as at the moment I have to cure the thumb separate in the bio lamp. Has anyone used the foil ? And how do you get on with it ? Thanks

I used tin foil wrapped around the hand rest in my lamp. I did so because it protected the hand rest and I could change when it became grubby and also I was told it would help with the uv light as would bounce off foil. I was never told that it would make it five finger cure. The lamp still only has two bulbs located at the top so will not effectively cure the thumbs. Also when sculpting, the gel will pool into the sidewall if sat on their sides during the curing process. I now use the Cnd lamp which is 5 finger cure. However if sculpting I often do the thumbs separately for that reason. Hth

Thanks I don't do sculpting apparently the light bounces back and also cures the thumb with the foil x
Anyone else know anything about this and if u have tried it ?

Sleeping beauty uses some mirrored type stuff, hopefully she will see the thread and advise x

Sleepingbeauty has already assisted with this query (using a foil type paper to line the lamp) for cazz89 in the Bio group.

Personally, I wouldn't try the foil myself, I just wouldn't trust it cured the gel fully.

Personally I wouldn't do this, you can't tell if the product has cured properly and could lead to very painful product allergies, I'd just get a cnd lamp (bio have confirmed its ok to use) for 5 finger cure and better features x

Thank you yes I was thinking of having two bio lamps or just getting the cnd lamp. Do I register with them to be able to buy it

Latest posts

Back