Bio Seaweed Gel polish (BSG)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNailBarista

Reaction score
Bio Seaweed Gel polish has been poping up a lot lately around here. Has anyone used it? If so what are your thoughts? I'm always skeptical about gel polishes that don't need any buffing, base coats or top coats.

There's a factory in Germany that makes what they call a 3-in-1 gel polish. A number of companies buy this and relabel. It's a gel polish that has a base, colour and top gel in a single product. For sure it's not Bio or made from Seaweed....

We tested it from the factory when it first came to the market I think 2 years ago. Mrs. Wifey was not impressed and that's good enough for me.

It may not be the same product but few companies make their own formulae's. I don't see any miracle product here and if a company uses words like Bio and Seaweed in their name, I become immediately suspicious.

Bio Seaweed Gel polish has been poping up a lot lately around here. Has anyone used it? If so what are your thoughts? I'm always skeptical about gel polishes that don't need any buffing, base coats or top coats.

I've used it but gone back to gelish. I found it more expensive to purchase then gelish :p same application minus the base and top coat, same easy removal too. Took about 10-15min and it was off.

It also lasted just as long, the only thing is I found it wasn't as shiny but I'm not sure if that me or just normal. I use shellac and gelish, the shine off both those top coats is just incredible so a hard comparison

Latest posts

Back