Bio with Akzentz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
I always use Bio and love it, but Akzentz have a few colours that I really want to try. Could I use my Bio products with the Akzentz, or would I need to buy the Akzentz primer, base etc. I've never used Akzentz but at present am looking at there options colours, not there hard gel so am not sure whether i need to do a conversion course either.

Bio sanitiser works fine with Akzentz Options. There isn't an equivalent 'primer' in the Bio range. Bio clear gel is also fine, but wipe and buff before proceeding with a colour overlay.

Why not get one of the Akzentz Options try-me kits which are pretyt good value and come with the basics.

Thats a good idea I just didn't want to buy the whole range when I only want a few colours to go with bio colours.

So its ok to use the colours or the Glitters over bio, meaning using the Bio clear or sculpting as a base and the sealer as a top, or would I need to use something else?

You can use them over Bio...but in all honesty they are going to be better over Akzentz (Sure-bond, Opti-bond and then Base n Gloss)

Why not get a couple of colours, try them with Bio and if you like them, started adding the requisite Options gels?

Be warned...the Akzentz colours are lovely, but they aren't as richly pigmented as Bio...you may need 3 coats. And the darker ones shrink quite a bit more....cap well.

I've just been reading that on the Akzentz thread. I love the Bio so do not want to get rid of it just wanted a few more sparkles, will perhaps still buy to try, but may think of buying some Bio glitters instead. Thanks Zingara your help is always appreciated xx

I've just been reading that on the Akzentz thread. I love the Bio so do not want to get rid of it just wanted a few more sparkles, will perhaps still buy to try, but may think of buying some Bio glitters instead. Thanks Zingara your help is always appreciated xx

Always a pleasure....

I do like the Akzentz Aurora Sparkles....Bio doesn't have anything quite like them. Pewter, which is kind of a silvery grey mixture of all sorts of holographic glitter is quite unique and very popular!

Latest posts

Back