Bit confused about new Creative courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
I have just received my new creative Education booklet which looks great, but its changed a lot from the last one and now im confused....:irked:

I did my conversion in November and was planning to do the real rebalance, then magic makeover, then supersonic sculpting. Looking at the new book, the sculpting seems to be incorporated into some of the classes, but there are more courses on offer.

I desperately wanted to do the rebalance class, do I now have to do skill building application before I can do skill building rebalancing? Or can I just do the rebalance class first?

| am quite happy with my end product, its just the timing that I need to get down. Is this an issue for the pre-master courses? Wasnt sure what standard you need to be at before taking the pre-masters? x

Dear Aspirations - if you have any confusions, please call Academy Sales on 0800 389 3415 and they will be more than happy to help you!

Aslo, yes- the skill building classes can be taken in any order and at any time. They are simply that - skill building.

To do the Rebalance Master course - you need to do Pre Masters, Tips and Torubleshooting and at least one Master Application course

HTH's!

Ok thanks for the replies. So I could do the skill building rebalancing straight away and then on to the pre masters without having to do the skill building application at all?

I will give them a call x

Latest posts

Back