Bit Off A Dummy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moanie

Reaction score
My silly question is..... Is it ok to use cuticle eraser over l&p enhancement?:o

Yup!!! Just make sure you scrubfresh after. If you mean cuticle remover then make sure you get the client to wash their hands as any residue will cause lifting. HTH xxxx

moanie GND said:
My silly question is.....

why is this a silly question???? as i was once told "the only silly questions, are the ones that are not asked" - its not silly at all if you dont know the answer, god, i have asked loads of "silly" questions on this site, and got the answers too - dont ever be afraid to ask a "silly" question, because believe me, i bet there are alot of techs, that would want to know the answer but were to afraid of asking - as i see it, asking these questions, makes you a better tech, for wanting to get it right, and not just guessing

If you are using Cuticle eraser prior to your rebalances, then I would file prep first and make sure that there is no lifting product on the nail plate and there is a good keratin bond all round, as the cuticle eraser and the susequent water spray may hide any lifting....I prefere to use cuticle remover for this, as with rebalances you will find over a period of time, the production, as in the amount of non living tissue is greatly reduced...
Scrubfresh the nail plate till it squeaks and keep a check on any loose product that may have escaped you eye.....

There is no problem what so ever to use cuticle eraser after you have done enhancements, as long as you have a great keratin bond it will be fab.... you can use this to keep cuticles in check and combined with solar oil it works a bit like wash and go shampoo and conditioner for the nails.....

And like said before nothing is a silly or stupid question.....if its not asked then how are we supposed to learn anything, you ask away babe xxxx

Latest posts

Back