BL smoothing with Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabellamae

Reaction score
Hi all!

Can you use BL smoothing with gelish? If you can do you still skip BL top coat and gelish foundation or do you complete both services??

Thank you in advance xx

Not sure about BL but you could use Gelish Structure Gel....... Underneath the colour coat helps smooth out ridges etc or over the colour coat adds strength. Just apply on top of foundation (or colour coat!) and then just continue as usual x

I use Structure Gel with Gelish and BL Smoothing with my Shellac.

I wouldn't like to mix as I do feel there is quite a difference in the top film/inhibition layer in the 2 systems.

Ok thank you for your replies!! I used structure back when I first trained and didn't see any added smoothness or strength, maybe I need to assume it was me not the product and re visit it xx

Actually I use structure gel with Gelish but I am thinking about switching to brisa smoothing gel too like you I haven't seen that structure gel makes it that much stronger & for some reason I feel brisa would actually be stronger. I will also be getting the sculpting gel for people who need more strength & length. I can't wait x

Latest posts

Back