BLACK SMALL PAPER BAGS - Can ANYONE help?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your advice and links! There has been some that I didnt see!
The only prob is, alot were still too big!

But - I resorted to ebay - and I have found 156 bags!!! YAY! I am going to do alot of the decoration myself - I have Hot pink bags and Black Bags, I have Hot Pink Ribbon and Black Ribbon too! - I am getting a friend of the family to design some labels to my exact spec, exact colour match - Its alot better, as hes a friend I can be really picky and exact! lol

So - In true Blue Peter fashion, I'll be attaching ribbon and labels to my little goodie bags! They really are only for my opening 2 week offer, and I think a 'hand made look' will go down well.

I'll post a pic of my handi-work when I'm done! x x Thanks again geeks x x

[fificharlie]

But - I resorted to ebay - and I have found 156 bags!!! YAY! I am going to do alot of the decoration myself - I have Hot pink bags and Black Bags, I have Hot Pink Ribbon and Black Ribbon too! - I am getting a friend of the family to design some labels to my exact spec, exact colour match - Its alot better, as hes a friend I can be really picky and exact! lol

can you tell who you bought them off please as i have been loking for these now ages and can't seem to find them. or their website if they have one
much appreiciated (soory if i splelt it wron)
jenny

Latest posts

Back