Blacklisting clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanVenus

Reaction score
I'm a mobile therapist and I have this one client who has booked online twice before but cancelled at the last minute, but she had booked in for waxing this morning and I expected a cancellation but prepared just in case. Spend 20 mins driving over, unpack all my gear from the car and chap her door - she has no idea who I am or why I'm there.

I pulled up the appointment confirmation email to show her and she confirmed that it was definitely her email address and phone number, I asked if she had received reminder text because the online booking service I use does this automatically, she said she didn't. I think she's at it, out of all my clients that have booked online she's the only one that hasn't received a reminder text ever.

Should I just blacklist her, fully, or play it safe by phoning her the day before if she makes another appointment?

Blacklist, move on, she's messed you about 3 times now

Blacklist and don’t give her another thought. Some people are so strange...

Black list or invoice her for the appointment if you’ve got a cancellation policy that should stop her messing around

I'm a mobile therapist and I have this one client who has booked online twice before but cancelled at the last minute, but she had booked in for waxing this morning and I expected a cancellation but prepared just in case. Spend 20 mins driving over, unpack all my gear from the car and chap her door - she has no idea who I am or why I'm there.

I pulled up the appointment confirmation email to show her and she confirmed that it was definitely her email address and phone number, I asked if she had received reminder text because the online booking service I use does this automatically, she said she didn't. I think she's at it, out of all my clients that have booked online she's the only one that hasn't received a reminder text ever.

Should I just blacklist her, fully, or play it safe by phoning her the day before if she makes another appointment?

I blacklist anyone that speaks to me like crap, that wastes my time, that has bad breath. Whatever. It’s my house, I do what I want. If you do the same, you will have more wonderful nice clients with nice breath (haha) that can have those spaces instead. If we don’t get rid of the split ends, they get worse.

Latest posts

Back