Bleach bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni1984

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to know does everyone mix shampoo in when doing a bleach bath or do you just use bleach, water and peroxide? if so what type of shampoos best to use? X

for just removal of tone, i use bleach and warm water.

For lifting one of two levels i use bleach, 6% and shampoo, clarifying shampoo so it helps to remove, all of the above are always equal amount, so like 30ml of each giving 90ml in total.

for fragile hair i use bleach, 3%, and clarifying shampoo x

Thanks bluerinse shes got box dyes on which looks about a 4.0 she wants to be a 7.5 or 6.5. X

Just wondering(sorry to jump in on your post) how best to bleach up my own hair, I'm mobile so don't have anyone around to help out :-/ xx

Do you mean doing bleach bath to remove colour or bleach highlights? Xx

Don't know how you would go about doing it yourself, I've never done it before I've only ever used a stripper, I'm just going off what bluerinse says with how to mix as he knows his stuff Im just gunna put it on the ends first where she's got a build up of colour then on mid lengths and leave closer to her roots till towards the end as she's got her natural colour ontop and with the heat from her head it will take quicker too. X

Don't know how you would go about doing it yourself, I've never done it before I've only ever used a stripper, I'm just going off what bluerinse says with how to mix as he knows his stuff Im just gunna put it on the ends first where she's got a build up of colour then on mid lengths and leave closer to her roots till towards the end as she's got her natural colour ontop and with the heat from her head it will take quicker too. X

Yeh he's good Hun I'm fine doing anyone else's it's just any suggestions if anyone had done it before think I'll just leave it for now lol xx

Latest posts

Back