Bleach blonde to Jennifer Anniston colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have a client who I had been doing scalp bleach followed by 9.02 toner who is considering toning her hair down and going for something more like Jennifer Anniston in this photo.
Her hair is in good condition and porosity/elasticity was good at my last appointment with her, but she has since done her own roots (with what I don't know so obviously I would need to strand test).

Has anyone got suggestions on colour choices for this style? Was thinking mix of ash dark blondes and creamy warmer lighter shades but really how to keep the ash shades ashy without going too warm with pre pigmenting? I haven't done anything this toned down on any of my white blonde clients in a long time! I use xp200 and wella xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394200455.842071.jpg

I've just had lowlights put in with 7/73 colour touch and it's similar to the pic of Jennifer , I was a built up bleach highlights toned with 10/16 so was quite blonde lol x

I've just had lowlights put in with 7/73 colour touch and it's similar to the pic of Jennifer , I was a built up bleach highlights toned with 10/16 so was quite blonde lol x

That sounds good was that your hair? would love to see it. Always wondered what 7/73 comes out like

Last edited:
7.73 now there is a nice idea! That's a lovely colour for low lights :) xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394208449.665739.jpg
This is the best I can do for before and after , hate pics :/

7/73 sounds great! Maybe do 2 bleach foils to 1 7/73 ct, then afterwards tone all the blonde down and add some warmth in with something like 10/36 in illumina? X

You could so lots and lots of foils and maybe do a global of 7/73 just flood it through each foil you put in :) may be more time consuming mind you

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

You could so lots and lots of foils and maybe do a global of 7/73 just flood it through each foil you put in :) may be more time consuming mind you

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

That sounds beautiful :D x

Thanks for everyone's replies! Thinking about bleach hilites (root only), maybe a 8/9 something and flood with 7.73. However said client seems totally in shock that this will cost more than her root touch up and now isn't sure and might just "put another box colour on" :(
Why do people want everything for peanuts :( xxx

Thanks for everyone's replies! Thinking about bleach hilites (root only), maybe a 8/9 something and flood with 7.73. However said client seems totally in shock that this will cost more than her root touch up and now isn't sure and might just "put another box colour on" :(

8/71 can be nice x and yeah it's so annoying when people expect you to do hours of work for the cost of a 20 minute root touch up! X

I know the feeling any little extra cost and they start debating ! It's simple If you want it to look like that it's going to cost this much end of !! I have to admit I am a soft touch I don't always enforce that moto :/ x

OMG... I seen this and I just did my hair this morning! My stylist is amazing to say the least:)
She took me from full blonde ( which I loved) to this...

All I asked was to gimme some lowlights and she completely surpassed all my expectations. Love love it
And I have no idea what she uses, I am an esthetician lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1394516035103.jpg
    1394516035103.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 309

Latest posts

Back