Bleach on grey hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generally on basic colour courses you are taught to mix bases into things.

I've done two colour expert courses where this is covered in depth not to add base to colours ie reds

So it may just be 'creative white coverage' wasn't the topic on your courses.

If only most colour lines, would do half of what they claim their colours does

Now that's a whole other topic if colour does what it says on the tin!

I have had extensive training on most brands I've use and believe it does what it says on the tin if used correctly

Now that's a whole other topic if colour does what it says on the tin!

I have had extensive training on most brands I've use and believe it does what it says on the tin if used correctly

In agreement with ColourGirly here. If you don't know how a brand works you won't get the right results.

Generally on basic colour courses you are taught to mix bases into things.

I've done two colour expert courses where this is covered in depth not to add base to colours ie reds

So it may just be 'creative white coverage' wasn't the topic on your courses.

I just never heard of a colour line that you could mix 7.1 on someone with 80% grey. And cover 100% that's all but thanks for naming some. It's always good to learn new things.

I use igora , if your thinking of using 7.1 it covers 100% grey , you don't always need a base to cover grey , it can depend on how resistant the hair can be . Hope it works out how you want .

I use igora , if your thinking of using 7.1 it covers 100% grey , you don't always need a base to cover grey , it can depend on how resistant the hair can be . Hope it works out how you want .

Agreed, Igora 7-1 does give 100% coverage.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Okay, now I trust that the information about koleston 7.1 and gray coverge is 100 % accurate, but I would really like to see a pic of 7.1 on 80 % and above, please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Okay, now I trust that the information about koleston 7.1 and gray coverge is 100 % accurate, but I would really like to see a pic of 7.1 on 80 % and above, please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes please can't wait for wella to reply my email.

Colour girly this wasn't aimed at you. It's people be bloody picky saying about it's not grey hair it's white.

Colour girly this wasn't aimed at you. It's people be bloody picky saying about it's not grey hair it's white.

So me then?

But it is white hair, not grey hair.

Nothing really to say, it's just fact.

Thanks for all your help.
I was using grey as a generic term as many hairdressers do.

Thanks for all the advice . I did the bleach h/l then flooded with colour Clinton was happy

Latest posts

Back