Bleaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone offer this? If so, how often and do you use Jolene?

I've seen a couple salons in my area do this

I offer this in the salon and my clients are very happy with the results that it can give. I wouldnt use jolene though as this is way to harsh for the sensitive areas on the body.

I use south beach lightening gel for sensitive areas and this can also be used straight after waxing. I wouldnt use anything else. My clients love it and it flies out the salon. Its contains botanical ingreadients and lightens the skin (not hair) over a period of 4-6 weeks.

Just remember it lightens skin NOT hair.

hth.

thanks for that, i'll check them out

hi

i've had a quick look at the south beach lighting gel.

how does it work? if the client has dark hair what use will lightening the skin be?

do you sell the product or do you also offer treatments. noticed it said to apply it everyday.

Hi

Had a few people asking me about bleaching. I was put off Jolene as Tracey was saying its harsh on the skin.

The only other one i can find is clean and easy's bleach -
Buy C&E Bleaching Cream 60ml from Beauty Express

Who all does this and what do you use?

There's hair bleaching and skin bleaching. I think the original poster was talking about hair bleaching. Am I right?

As far as skin bleaching goes, there is a market for it as a lot of people suffer with dark patches under their arms etc. You've probably heard of anal bleaching too.

However, I thought it was illegal in the UK. What insurance company endorses the use and sale of it?

As for applying straight after waxing. Never in a million years would I suggest that anyone does that. Please check with your insurers.

hi

it was more the hair i was interested in.

also, interested in how the skin bleaching works. googled it but couldn't find what i was looking for

i think i might stick to hair bleaching

Latest posts

Back