Blending problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol Hall

Reaction score
Hi there I've spent ages blending tips today but still I get the cloudiness. Any tips would be appreciated. Xxx

You may be using good too much glue, maybe your acrylic is too thin in that area as well which causes you to see the tip line through the acrylic. Your tips may also be too thick

Have u tried blending them BEFORE you apply to the nail that helps get time down too as you can file a lil quicker.

Have u tried the wellless tips? I use the pro impressions ones and they need no blending at all, I just buff the shine off x

I wonder if your tips are really thick?

Hi there I've spent ages blending tips today but still I get the cloudiness. Any tips would be appreciated. Xxx
What tips are you using? There's a huge difference in the quality of tips available, some blend as easily as butter and others are virtually impossible.

I know when training with essential nails, the tips they send you are just horrid and thick, and near on impossible to get a good blend, was a nightmare

Latest posts

Back