Blending two coloured glitters.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambrotosa

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had any information or even tutorials on how to blend two different coloured glitters using acrylic glitters (well an acrylic powder mixed with glitter :)). I'm interested in doing this to both tips and full nails.
Thankyou in advance :)

Thankyou, that was just what I was looking for :D

You're welcome
:D
Glad I could help

Ohhh Jo I cant view it, my pc won't download it! Im not very good with computers boo hoo!

louge said:
Ohhh Jo I cant view it, my pc won't download it! Im not very good with computers boo hoo!

Dont worry!
You can also view it on California Nails' Website;
http://www.californianails.com/
Click on step by step and then its the one usig the boogie nights collection.
Hope that helps
:D

Just another quick question, I read on another thread that some people have had problems with clear acrylic powders (and having them mixed with glitter) simply because some are a milky colour, and some are a glass kind of clear. When buying clear acrylic powder how do you differenciate?
If you can't tell, I'm all new to this, heh. However, you guys are making it so much easier for me, everyone has been so helpful and the information I'm getting here is priceless, thankyou :D

Sometimes depending on the brand clear L&P can be a little cloudy. I use Ezflow and I have no problem with this. I think it would be trial and error to see if this was the case with which-ever brand you use.
The other option is to actually mix the glitter with your pink powder.
Hope this helps

Does the pink powder still have as good an effect as the clear when using glitter? Like I said... I'm a newbie lol. :)
Is there any images around that I can view where the nails are done with glitter and pink powder, or is it actually standard?

Ambrotosa said:
Does the pink powder still have as good an effect as the clear when using glitter? Like I said... I'm a newbie lol. :)
Is there any images around that I can view where the nails are done with glitter and pink powder, or is it actually standard?

This is a set I have done using pink zone 2&3, zone 1 (free edge) is a white tip overlayed with a glitter mixed with pink.
The glitter is "diamonds in the rough" from Nail graphix (fiona). She supplies glitters that you mix with your own powders, they are fab colours and really sparkle!
here is a link;
http://www.naturalnailsbyfiona.co.uk/nailgraphix_colours.htm
Hope this helps

I love to experiment with coloured glitters and coloured acrylics too, here's an example of some i've done.

I also use EZ flow like Jo does, i find it to be a great L&P to use. Great range of colours too.

Thankyou :) You've been a great help.

Latest posts

Back