Blinkin fed up. Can't find the right course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10perfect10

Reaction score
Hello geeks,
I know i have already posted a similar post but i need to find a course quick.

I would like to do a airbrush body art course for b'day parties, fairs, etc and cant find a flippin course that looks half decent:cry:+to get insurance .
I live in south wales so the closer the course the better!

Would a spray tan course cover me or would i need specific training.
Hope you can help as i have been googleing all day and i am close to tears:cry: and me eyes are getting sore

Thanks all in advance
Loves
Ruthy

Hello geeks,
I know i have already posted a similar post but i need to find a course quick.

I would like to do a airbrush body art course for b'day parties, fairs, etc and cant find a flippin course that looks half decent:cry:+to get insurance .
I live in south wales so the closer the course the better!

Would a spray tan course cover me or would i need specific training.
Hope you can help as i have been googleing all day and i am close to tears:cry: and me eyes are getting sore

Thanks all in advance
Loves
Ruthy

Did you check out this site Ruthy? Welcome To Dazzling Digits.co.uk

Gillian trained me with airbrushing and body art and I was then able to get suitable insurance to do both. She travelled to my home and it states on her website she trains anywhere in the UK.

I had further training with Tantrick to cover me for spray tanning with a HVLP machine.

Have you tried going on to the guild of professional beauty website, they advertise courses that are covered by them for insurance

Did you check out this site Ruthy? Welcome To Dazzling Digits.co.uk

Gillian trained me with airbrushing and body art and I was then able to get suitable insurance to do both. She travelled to my home and it states on her website she trains anywhere in the UK.

I had further training with Tantrick to cover me for spray tanning with a HVLP machine.

Yes i did check this website out, didnt realise she would travel
I think i ate a bowl of stupid for breakfast:cry:
Thanks again
Ruthy:Kissing:

just looked at the website...doesnt mention where the selected training centres are + if she travels its extra..understandably but how much eeek
Ruthy

just looked at the website...doesnt mention where the selected training centres are + if she travels its extra..understandably but how much eeek
Ruthy

She is based in Oldham, when she came to me it was the same price as quoted on her website. Understandably she will want travel expenses to travel to South Wales... best thing would be to give her a ring.. she is a lovely lady and very helpful. If you phone her tell her I said hi will you please :) Jen x

No probs i will do that for you hunny. I will give her a ring. i have just emailed her aswel.
I just would have hoped that there would be more courses available. Or at least so this poor woman doesnt have to travel all the way down to me!
There must be somewhere....
Ruthy

Well geeks i have found a course that is closer to me and is not badly priced (569) considering it includes kit, training, Iwata compressor, airbrush, stensils, paints, fliers, jewels, glitter blah blah the list goes on.
I will post back to let you know how it all goes.
I am going to use it for birthday parties, fairs, fates and car boots as the one i seen in Cornwall was run off its feet
Thanks again to all who replied.
Here is the link i was telling you about- Contact Us

Latest posts

Back