Blonde/khaki to warm choc brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi geeks
My friend has very blonde highlighted hair and hairdresser who she has been using forever is not doing what she wanted , she has had half head tint of dark blonde and the same colour woven throu the top with her usually majimesce ( very pale blonde) however by the sounds of it she has not pre pigged her hair and it's now very ashy and khaki in places
She's asked me to do it eeekkkkk do I took some test pieces today and used quasis in the colours she liked which was 7.8 medium chocolate caramel brown and 7.3 .... Have tested them and they are not as rich / deep as I would like them to be
Cn anyone suggest any other quasis, she does not want to be to dark as she has been bright blonde for ever so defiantly nothing darker than a level 6 as she thought the base 5's were to dark.

She wants me to weave some of her existing blonde highlights to keep and then colour all the rest of the hair.
Cn anyone suggest some nice colours they may have tried and tested, and will I need to pre pig her hair

Thank you xxx

8.38 with a bit of 7.3 ? Wella you use hun?

Thanks blue, I can use anything as mobile, can get hold of wella, loreal, swarzkoph goldwell, indola and rusk
Wood u prepping blue or just go straight in with that mix, also what ratio would u use of each? X

Latest posts

Back