Blowdry brush with very good grip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf girl

Reaction score
looking for recommendations for a new set of brushes, I really need them to have excellent grip handles like the head jog ones, so far the only thing I can see with grip is corioliss, their really hard to find tho every site I've looked at us out of stock so if anyone knows where I can get hold of them pop it here please :)

For the record Moroccan oil brushes don't have good grip so don't say them lol!!

I know many geeks love the ghd brushes. I'd love to try them but can't excuse expense when I've got brushes

When you find one let me know. I want some with the grip of the headjog, the pointy handle of the Kent and good quality bristles! I'm still searching!

Aw Pmsl thought there'd be more options than this lol! I've worn the handle off my head jogs & one of the tops has unscrewd desperate for new ones!

The ghd ones have smooth handles their no good

What are the Kent bristle brushes like for regular blow drying? I've never used a bristle brush like that

What are the Kent bristle brushes like for regular blow drying? I've never used a bristle brush like that

Aren't Kents quite smooth handled?

Mostly smooth t it's got a rubber lump on the handle, I googled them now tho it's not quite what I want

What about moroccan oil?[emoji12]

@cams97 come on clever clogs find me a set in stock :) every site except the main dealer is out of stock! Their double the price on the main site :(

@cams97 come on clever clogs find me a set in stock :) every site except the main dealer is out of stock! Their double the price on the main site :(

Ring salons direct i've seen them in the shop before but they're not on the website!

Astons had them too but their out of stock :(

I have not seen these coroliss ones, send me a link? Surely they can't be all that good?

I have 2kent brushes, a larger boar bristle one which I like on lightened hair as its gentle and a ceramic heat retaining one. I like the handle on that one as I use it for picking up sections but I do find sometimes hair gets snagged in the handle, I wanted to like them more than I do!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back