Blue black

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouser88

Reaction score
I am getting more clients asking for blue black. As i use wella koleston i use 2.8 with extra 0.88 and the blue just doesnt come through? any ideas?

I am getting more clients asking for blue black. As i use wella koleston i use 2.8 with extra 0.88 and the blue just doesnt come through? any ideas?

Clynol 1.2
Matrix 1a
Wella I cud never get a proper blue black, maybe 2.0 with petrol ?

Affinage 1,7 is the best ive found so far! But sure there must be better out there

1.1 shwarzcorpf , proper blue black

The 1.1 is also permenant x

Thanks guys xx

Another idea is do a full head black then after you rinsed it off put a blue semi over like fudge :)

Another idea is do a full head black then after you rinsed it off put a blue semi over like fudge :)

Ooh that's a good idea might try that!

As predicted she came back today nice as anything and we are going to re do it but dont know which idea to do best? She wants blue! Ha

I've not used it for a while but Schwartzkof (sorry that's spelt wrong) blue black used to be very good.

Its permanent too

Someone suggested 0.88 with 10vol? Wat do you think

Did it work?

She rescheduled for this Friday will let you guys know how I get on though :) not been on in a few days been ill so sorry if the reply is late :) x

really good idea!! thinking outside the box there hun!! could also use like a directions or crazy colour, if u had no fudge paintbox,

got to remember though, that the darker the depth, the more mixtone /88 u'd use, how much are you using?? the tubes of mixtone cost the same ammont of a normal tube so dont be shy with the ammont of mixtone u put in, use loads!! on my hair (4/31 and then a highlighted t section of bleach with 9%) i use pure raw /68 mixtone wella colour touch, with nothing else other than 1.9% on it, (but my hair is extremly coarse and thick, i wouldnt reccommend putting raw mixtone on anyone!) and believe it or not my highlights come out i'd say like a 6/13 so still some gold left in there, and they say mixtone is supposed to carry no depth but what a load of bull!! when its washed out it goes as light as an 8!!!!

Someone suggested 0.88 with 10vol? Wat do you think

nothing to lose tbh, the more mixtone u use the darker it goes i've found, if she wants blue black anyway then just try it with 20vol, mixtone tubes are the same cost as normal tubes so nothing to lose to be frank, try 20ml to start and see how it is, maybe the 2 base is conteracting the tone, blue can be quite a delicate tone sometimes, slap it on and rub it in with your gloves so your watching it carefully, x

Latest posts

Back