Blue tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannajadem

CND Education Ambassador
Reaction score
Just did these tonight, using NSI technail colours. The right hand is sculpted and the left is tips (don't know why, just fancied having a go at both!)
I know some of the smiles are inconsistent, and the density of glitter in zone 2 of the right index is higher than on all other nails (don't know how, it's no thicker).
Any other mistakes I've made, please let me know! I have other shots in my album.

:confused:33 views but no comments! Does anyone have anything to say?

Hannah - it is so hard to give critique as the picture isnt very clear.

We'll need a close-up pic Hannah, the shot's taken too far away to be able to see the nails properly.

From the pic the only thing that stands out to me is the colour in zones 2 + 3, it looks far too pale for your skin tone. It could be the lighting in the pic though.

Its a bit hard to comment on this set as the shot has a bit of distance in it - therefore we cannot see any close views of the smiles, side walls, zonings etc. R U able to get a close of view of this set???

im sorry hun but i agree about the picture not being great.the only thing that stands out in the picture is the colour blue.
if you are looking for serious critique then you need some clearer pics and shots on different angles.xx

I'm sorry about the pic, are the other shots in the album not close enough either?
I did use the makro setting, does anyone know how to take a clearer pic or is it just the camera?

Latest posts

Back