body art paints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenda

Reaction score
can anyone help please!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm going to try to raise some money for my daughters school next week and have said ill do airbrush temp tatoos, the girls are realy excited but im a littlle uneasy about the paint i use. iv looked in the history and one of the supliers are not takin orders this week. i ned to get this week by the way . we need a practice at the weekend. think ill use one colour may be the blue. dont want to wasyt time changing. i have some stencils from sudo. can anyone advise me please. ta muchas

have you tried contact sudo direct?

Hi darling:green:

Try MAC Micronized Airbrush Formula, you should be able to get it from your nearest MAC freestanding store. I'm pretty sure it's not just a Pro product (available to MAC Proefessional Members only) but I'll just go and check for you to make sure....

think its just bfor pro use

glenda said:
think its just bfor pro use

Yep you're right, just a Pro product :rolleyes:

kryolan makes some EXCELLENT airbrush paints,and they're based out in Germany, so they tend to be easier to get on that side of the pond...

(only one distributer in the USA... totally across the country from me)

Their aquacolor line when dry will not smudge until you wash it with soap and water.... its absolutely faboo.

--Cashew

Latest posts

Back