body massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

channyshere

Reaction score
just a question about wen a client comes in for a full body massage and they have to take of there clothes, wat are other reasons for making the client feel more comfortable ie. private, confidential etc
has legal reason got anything to do with it ????
:irked:

I think if you worded your question better, you may get a response. I personally don't understand what you are asking?

Sorry but i don't understand your question either.

Is this just a question or is it for student coursework?

As a therapist, you must provide a private room,

tell the client to keep his/ her underwear on,.

provide a dressing gown and tell them that there is a large towel to cover their modesty when they get on/ leave the couch and that you will rearange the towels.

tell them that you will leave the room for a few mins whilst they are dressing /undressing.

tell the client to keep his/ her underwear on,.

I'd disagree with this ... I will not go to see any therapist / salon or Spa that has this requirement. Underwear should be optional for all clients.

And I don't really understand the original question or reason for asking.

Mat

I dont understand the question either.

im currently doing my swedish body massage course and if you are a student i def recomend the body massage- therapy basics book by mo rosser to help you with any course work etc.

I don't understand the question. When a clients coming to me for a full body massage I take them though to the room and ask they to remove their clothes and to leave their underwear on, they can take their bra off if they want it's up to them, tell them to lay under the blankets laying on their back and I leave them to get ready.

Latest posts

Back