Body Wrap Bandages???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I need to know whether when doing a bodywrap that uses bandages, does it matter what the bandages are made of, or is it purely the compression that is needed for the products to work effectively?
The reason is I only have 12 bandages that came in my kit and have ever only done 1 wrap at a time and then had time to wash inbetween before another client books in (im mobile and this isnt my busiest treatment), but I have had a request to do 2 at the same time and the only other bandages I have are normal elastic ones (I was sent the wrong ones when I ordered them ages ago and never sent them back).
Do you think it will still work, as its the compression thats needed?
Thanks
x

I would imagine so? But I dont know much about theae bandage treatments so it might make a difference.

But I would guess they would be fine.

Thanks you.
Anyone else?

How do they compare with the bandages you have already? You may find they are too elastic and may constrict too much. If they are similar then I would do a practice wrap on someone and see what they think it feels like. You don't need to use any solution just the bandages for the feeling, if you know what I mean. :wink2:

Hi I'm not sure exactly what you mean by elastic bandages, but you're right it is the compression effect that bandages give that makes the treatment effective, so the bandages need to be strong/resilient enough to make that happen and of course washable. You can only try and see - do a trial run first :)

Latest posts

Back