Body wraps difference

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Payterson

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am quite new here just after some advice!

I did some shrinking violet training a while back and my colleague at work also does mobile on her days off and isn't SV trained although she does offer Honey I Shrunk. She consistently gets the same if not better losses than me which started us talking about what the differences are? Our training seems practically identical with the same grape/raisin examples used in the Honey I Shrunk literature.

Can anyone shed any light as her costs are considerably less than mine each time for seemingly the same results? I was wondering if anyone knows is it the same product but in different packaging?

Any answers would be great please ladies! :)

We've had similar discussions here actually so am watching with interest!

I just tried to get some info on the Honey I Shrunk, I use SV, but it's MUCH cheaper …… have you ever compared the actual oil to see if it looks/smells the same?

I'd be interested to see what the difference is too, something Def going on at TO starting to feel a little unsettled. I had a look at honey I shrunk and it's the same price??

Hi i do the shrinking violet wraps and i also offer actiderm as my other body wraps i find i get better results with this than the shrinking violet they have basically them same ingredients in them also and its cheaper and a bigger bottle x

Hi. I do it works body wraps these work in 45 minutest me I've seen some great results so far

What other wraps are good.. I use shrinking violet but once all my stock is used up not going to continue with the company. A salon right next door now do shrinking violet, (I know it happens) but really miffed tbh x

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone, I'm thinking about using the actiderm or honey I shrunk body wraps in my salon but can't find any info on training for either. Can anyone push me in the right direction please.

I do bootcamp body wraps (clay) & they're always much higher loses than shrinking violets.

I've had lots of clients recomend me to their friends & they all return - having had better results xo

They dont do there own training to use the actiderm ones i done a bodywrap course and one if the woman on it was a rep for actiderm thats how i heard about them. I also do shrinking violet wraps its basically the same ingredients thats in it and i find you get a better inch loss result x

Are they very messy to use?x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using SalonGeek mobile app

No its like a creamy gel you put it on then put the bandages on and u can then put clingfilm or the salon roll stuff thats basically the same and does the same thing over every bandage you have on the body then cut the clingfilm off after an hour or 45 depending on what product you use and take the bandages off the client might be a big sweaty but there no mess and it doesnt stain the clothes and they dont need to wash it off before putting them back on x

Hi everyone, I'm thinking about using the actiderm or honey I shrunk body wraps in my salon but can't find any info on training for either. Can anyone push me in the right direction please.

Honey I Shrunk is the same product as Shrinking Violet, just with a different name.

where do you purchase shrinking violet from and do you find these are a worthwhile treatment are they popular

Latest posts

Back