Bohyme celeb elite body wave, rio wave, natural wave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane13

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone used any of the above as I just wondered what they were like.
I like the look of the rio wave but it says it needs regular maintenance, whereas the body wave and natural wave don't. I'm not sure how one could need more maintenance than the others to be honest. Any ideas? I'm guessing they all start fairly wavy when they are first washed and drop throughout the day so why it would make any difference to have it more wavy I have no idea.
The natual wave seems quite nice too although the photo of the woman wearing it on the celebrity elite site doesn't look great.
And there's the Italian wave - also sounds nice and looks nice on texture ring but photos don't look great.
Then there's the body wave....looks nice but get the feeling that it would look pretty straight by the end of the day.
:confused:
Thanks
Sarah

Last edited:
Hi
I have used all the textured hair, I have never had any problems with it all and to me it needs less maintenance than the straight hair. The rio and natural wave are very similar, italian weave is gorgeous and the body wave is like an s wave that starts half way down.

The curl does drop slightly but when washed it does come back, I have worn the italian weave and managed to get three fittings from two packs of italian weave. My clients are managing to get two fittings from the textured hair and three fittings from the straight hair.

I personally prefer the textured curl as it can be straightened and when washed the curl does come back.

Hi

Thanks for your response.
I would like to try the Italian or natural wave on myself before trying on a client.
As my own hair is jaw length and only slightly avy if left to dry naturally....from your experience would the Italian wave look 'odd', e.g. does the curl start at the top?
Also, would you say that one weft of 18" would be enough to do a full head - my hair is very fine.

One more thing...when you say 3 fittings from 2 wefts - do you mean re-fits of the same hair, or 3 full heads from 2 wefts?

Thanks
Sarah

Hi
If your hair is fine you will probably get a full head from one box.

The wave does start at the top with the italian weave and its a gorgoeus wave you wont be disappointed it looks fab when its in and I have used this on clients with straight hair and it blends in perfectly without any razoring or anything.

Yep meant refits from the same hair.

Latest posts

Back