Bondi Sands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleG1978

Reaction score
Hi! Just discovered that Bondi sands have brought out a spray tan and wondered if any of you have tried it? Currently using la tan but not really impressed with any of them other than the fast tan, don't think they're dark enough.

Hi! Just discovered that Bondi sands have brought out a spray tan and wondered if any of you have tried it? Currently using la tan but not really impressed with any of them other than the fast tan, don't think they're dark enough.
Ive just tried the liquid gold on my daughter .. thats a 10% ill
Let you know in the morning how its gone .. i usually use sienna or skinny tan

I have bought the whole range and I just say I’m NOT impressed with the liquid hokd which is the only one I done on myself. It IS really dark but once you wash it off it’s like an 8% tan and it’s hone patchy really quickly.
I’m going to try the Ultra Dark on me on Sunday so will let you know how that goes

I have bought the whole range and I just say I’m NOT impressed with the liquid hokd which is the only one I done on myself. It IS really dark but once you wash it off it’s like an 8% tan and it’s hone patchy really quickly.
I’m going to try the Ultra Dark on me on Sunday so will let you know how that goes
I’ve tried liquid gold, dark and ultra dark on myself and clients.

I didn’t find them particularly dark either but I did notice on the YouTube videos that they spray wetter than I do so I’ll try that next time but then it’s more solution

Agreed. I had the liquid gold and it fades terribly! Not impressed with the range at all. I’ve brought all four shades and I’m actually telling my clients not to have it!

The only one of the Bondi Sands range I've got on with is the ultra dark! Really nice dark colour first time

hi, did you find the Ultra Dark came out green??

I’m loving them all now, including the liquid gold.
They last longer than any others I’ve used and wear off is good

Latest posts

Back