Booked with Nouvatan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sax'd_out

Reaction score
Am very excited as have finally got my finger out and booked my spray tan training - with Nouvatan, really looking forward to it, am sure will be spraying anyone who stands still long enough by this time next week!
Also looking forward to checking out "tan in a van" lol!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using SalonGeek

oooo how exciting :) I spoke to a lady from Nouvatan a few weeks ago, cant rememeber her name but she was lovely. Once iv got the money I will also be training with them, I cant wait. Have fun and good luck with your training hun :)

I have booke dmy spray tanning too, but with sienna x on 14th Feb, cant wait. Good look with your training.:)

Thanks! have managed to sort out my model today and my nail clients are already trying to book in for a tan ;) best of luck to you for your training too!

You will never look back hun, best thing I ever done was do my spray tan training with Nouvatan.

Good luck!

Thanks! have managed to sort out my model today and my nail clients are already trying to book in for a tan ;) best of luck to you for your training too!

lol, my nail clients are the same.

The van is assume by the way! Such a fab idea. Hope you enjoy your training 😄

Sorry meant to say awesome not assume! Getting late need sleep! 💤

oooo how exciting :) I spoke to a lady from Nouvatan a few weeks ago, cant rememeber her name but she was lovely. Once iv got the money I will also be training with them, I cant wait. Have fun and good luck with your training hun :)

I bet it was dawn, she's lovely x

Latest posts

Back