Bored with the same old tunic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Baggy bear like the sound of that.
Zooks- With my waxing business I really dont think it matters (within reason) if I wear a tunic or a t-shirt as long as it looks clean and smart. I just want to stand out from the crowd ! I do like to see a tunic when I visit a spa but a dedicated waxing salon I would remember them even more so if they wore something unusual/different. But thats just my opinion.

I'll google yes. I understand what your saying now, my branding was going down that line Burlesque vintage etc.. But now I've decided to offer all wax treatments to men so am now thinking of more a modern unisex look. Not sure how the men would take the sexy retro look they might think we do more !!!! ;)

hahaha thats true!!! Hmmm best to steer clear then!!

Simon Jersey have a sweetheart neckline one in their sale just now . They have a sleeveless long-ish tunic too, just ordered one and planning to wear it over a t shirt

Thanks Catface I'll have a look.
Thanks for everyone's comments, I'll find exactly what I'm looking for I'm sure.

I know this wont be for everyone but here goes...

I love different tunics in different colours but wax and oils can get to them and make them look tired. When they do I dye them black! Its so easy to do in the washing machine - dyes are pretty cheap too (I get mine from Wilkinson).

Clients will never know and you have a nice new looking tunic. You can even change the buttons (if you wanted too!)

Hope this may help some fellow geeks!! x

Hi could you get a nice badge/broach made with your logo and just wear smart clothes,

Latest posts

Back