Botox prescriber needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christieangel22

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to the site . I am a qualified nurse recently undertaken a botox and fillers course in the hope of setting up my own business . However I would like to find a prescriber in the Warrington/Cheshire/ Northwest area . I am fully insured and ready to practice. Does anyone know of someone who provides this service ? Many thanks

Hi everyone I am new to the site . I am a qualified nurse recently undertaken a botox and fillers course in the hope of setting up my own business . However I would like to find a prescriber in the Warrington/Cheshire/ Northwest area . I am fully insured and ready to practice. Does anyone know of someone who provides this service ? Many thanks

I'm sure not only do they need to prescribe for you they need to assist you with every client and consultation because the prescriptions should be for each individual person, it's honestly a real headache and you will struggle to find one.
Xx

Thanks for reply. Yea there are websites which provide the service but wil only generally visit to prescribe if there are a group of clients there to make it worth their while as they are not in my area. As long as a consultation is done by themselves they dont have to stay to assist xxx

Hi I can't help on the prescription side of things but I was just wondering how you wanted to work your business? Only as I am opening a new salon in Cheshire and am looking for someone to offer Botox and fillers from the salon. Let me know if you want to chat?

Our salon offers Botox, and we have a prescribing nurse to carry out the treatments. When I took the decision to offer the service it was essential to find someone who could implement the service.

There a lot of competition to offer the service along with fillers, so it sounds to me that you won't a viable business.

Can't you do your prescribers course? That I would think to be more beneficial x

Hi I'm an Nurse Prescriber (not in your area), join the BACN and they will assist you in finding a prescriber in your area or you can contact KT training, they have a registry of nurses who provide this service x

Latest posts

Back