Botox treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junejuno

Reaction score
Does anyone offer botox or filler treatments? If so would you mind sharing how popular they are?

i dont do it sorry!! but wondering if i could be cheeky and ask you a question:rolleyes:!! if you are trainned in it, were did you do your trainning and i just wanna train in that as i already have beauty therapy level 2 and 3 and was it a lot to train in it??
please help!!
much love :hug:
xxxx

Junejuno - I've worked at a few placed that do botox. If you want to introduce this to your spa, I would highly recomend that your spa be a "med-spa" (with laser, microdermabrasion, peels, etc). I also recomend that you hire an MD or nurse to come in and perform the botox. Good luck!

Claire - I don't know what the laws where you live, but here in Canada, Medical Estheticians CAN do botox... Although very few will ever be hired to do so. Most med-spas will hire a doctor/nurse to come in once every week or two to perform injections.

I went to school with a girl though and she is doing botox now on clients, so don't give up if you really want to do it!

Hiya,

Injectables are very popular

jenx

thanks for your help spakittens xxxx

Hi, I dont do it myself but have a company come into the salon on the day we are closed and they do botox, dermal fillers, teeth whitening and semi perm make-up. We give them the keys to the shop and collect the commission, all we have to do is advertise it and take the appointments. If you're interested PM me and I will give you the details. That way you can always test the market before you start going into it further and shelling out lots of moola ! xxx

Thanks all for your input.
You need to be a trained Dr, dentist or nurse to do the injections. I am a nurse but I still need a Dr in my area to prescribe the botox.

I was interested to know how popular the botox and other injectables are. There are only a few in my area who do this and I'm not sure what the demand may be.
Anyone else any experience in this please?

Sam, I will PM you, thanks

our salon offers this - we have colegenics coming into the salon once a month to perform the treatment - i dont think its that popular to tell ya the truth - and its pricey

Hi Peter Pan,
Do they do Botox or just collagen?

HI,
I've a nurse who comes in to my salon to administer botox & restylane if and when requested. She hasn't been very busy with it, even though I've been promoting her services and leaflets. I get commission on every client that I get her. I think that it's the price that puts clients off - it's about £300 for fillers and £180 for Botox.

Hi Angela,
That's very interesting as I have a friend about 45 miles from me who does quite well with it. The Botox seems the most popular.

Does anyone else know anyone who is doing these treatments at all? The training can be quite expensive so i want to check out whether it's worth while or not. Thanks.

Hiya,

I'm not sure what quotes you have had for botox training, if your a qualified nurse you can get set up training and a starter kit for around £500 (not sure if that was 1 or 2 days)

www.Lifestyle Aesthetics.com
0870 162 1402

they are very good, i know the midlands trainer and have to say the products that they have used on me are truly fantastic.

it will take no time at all to get your money back, they also supply the GP's for your Botox prescriptions.

jenny x

Hi june,

I don't administer Botox, I work alongside 2 nurses who do

jenny x

Latest posts

Back