Boyfriend troubles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I asked have you lived together long. This kind of sounds like my ex as soon as we started living together he changed and I was the one who ended up leaving. All I can say is yes get out before things do turn nasty and if he wants you to go back when you have left steer well clear as I know when In love you want to do anything to try make it right. I really do feel for you but you will meet the right person like someone else said you will look back like they did and what I have and think wow what was I thinking. Just speak to the landlord and make it clear you won't be living there and that you shouldn't have to pay the rent maybe even seek legal advice. I know this is very hard but stay strong spend time with your friends and family x

no we have lived together for only 6 months I just don't understand how hes changed so much. I got a text this morning sayng hope your happy with yourself.

But he was the one that wanted to end it so i got my stuff out now hes turning it on me what do i do next so confused with it all.

I feel confused too is he testing you or something as he wants to end it but is making you feel guilty or something.

The same happened to me after 6 months living with my ex but it's strange how he is telling you to go but making it out to be you. Has anything changed between you and him that could be the reason but he's not being clear about it?

I think he doesnt know what he wants but he always talks about our future together just makes me think it was all lies. Im so hurt It all started from him being stressed at work which he has no quit!!

He doesn't sound like the kind of person you would want to spent the rest of your life with.

He is being wholly disrespectful towards you.

Same thing happened to me. Except I married him ( more fool me. I was blinded by love!!! Apparently)

Anyway, like you our place was rented, one month before I got him out he fought to extent our lease for 12 months and not 6. So when I got him out I sought legal advise re the remaining 12 month contract we had just started.

The rules thankfully are very clear. If he signed it, he is liable for it. So he paid the full rent for 6 months and I paid the other 6. If I had known about council tax I would have got that of him too.

A few years down the line, I had a chat with the same letting agent and it seems there may have been another way. It will still cost you though.

The flat goes back on the market but you pay all fees to do so. Think it's about £350, then hope it gets rented ASAP.

Good Luck

Stay strong you deserve a whole lot more than what he is willing to give you.

P x

well the lasted is i removed all my stuff yesterday which me and my mum bought. his family have said im disgusting and nver want to speak to me again becuase i left him with nothing but he only bought the iron, kettle and bed which i left!

well the lasted is i removed all my stuff yesterday which me and my mum bought. his family have said im disgusting and nver want to speak to me again becuase i left him with nothing but he only bought the iron, kettle and bed which i left!

This all seems very quick! I think you're both reacting in anger and may both regret your decision. I think you really need to talk to each other calmly and work out if there is (and if you want) any future together.

I have tried talking to him but hes ignoring me so its for the best

But who would want to be with someone who constantly says it's over it's over. If someone loves you and wants a relationship they wouldn't keep treating someone that way. Unless someone has been unfaithful in the relationship I really am confused as it's seems to be a deeper issue. And too right take your stuff it's not being hasty it's having self respect and not letting one control the relationship as she has said he said it's over to her and then blames her for moving out. Sorry I know i don't know you personally but you have to do what is right for you and if you are meant to be together you will and if not you will learn from it and yes you will move on x

I have tired to talk to him but now i have my stuff back hes now threatening my dad im so scared

That is disgusting!! He sounds like a bully. My sisters ex done this and nothing ever came of it. Bullys are all mouth so try to relax. You did the right thing leaving him, he should be ashamed of himself xx

I have tired to talk to him but now i have my stuff back hes now threatening my dad im so scared

Hun, don't contact him at all, don't reply to his texts UNLESS you need to talk to him in regards to the house.
He sounds exactly like my ex, doesn't get what he wants so starts threatening.
People like this are usually cowards and always have to get what they want and want to control and manipulate people around them in order to be happy.
I think he's threatening you because he knows he has lost you and he isn't happy about that, he's not the type if person anyone would wanna be with, so it's great that you found out how he really is earlier.

Latest posts

Back