Bras-where to buy from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it so hard to get a nice bra that fits well. I don't want a m&s granny bra! Where can I buy from where they will actually bit properly. I have so many but hate every single one of them! I'm a 38GG... Adsa is poor quality and some don't fit well. M&s do the wrong shape I need round not pointy. Tesco, dp, new look and sainsburys don't do my size x

I feel your pain, some sizes are a pain in the but to find. I'm a 28E and it's almost impossible. I really like Freya bra's, they aren't cheap but the quality is really nice and the styles are very pretty. :)

I'm a 36f & get mine from the Gorgeous range at Debenhams. They do a pretty t shirt bra with lace overlay for £10!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bravissimo if you have one near you. They do a fitting service too based on style/brand of bra. Im a 32ff and the Tango Plunge II bras are fantastic. Loads of support and keep them looking perky too ;)
Once youve been fitted you can go on ebay and save about a fiver per bra.
They are expensive but worth every penny.
Good luck x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha! This reminded me of a funny thing someone once said about Wonderbra. "She takes it off and you wonder where they have gone!":biggrin::biggrin:

Lmao... never heard that one before.l:lol:

Would love to get to a Bavissino whatever.. but there's none in my area :sad:

Wow great response geeks :) I'm chuffed defiantly going to try bravissimo as so many recommend it. There is one I Cambridge I'm excited :) after all I'm probably not the size I think I am. Thanks geeks x

can anyone recommend a bra which makes you look perky (not looking quite for the Madonna cones lol) but most bras I have tried give me soft mounds which I think is ageing

Im a 36C so pretty average. I'd quite like to look smaller but reduction bras dont come in my size.

Wow great response geeks :) I'm chuffed defiantly going to try bravissimo as so many recommend it. There is one I Cambridge I'm excited :) after all I'm probably not the size I think I am. Thanks geeks x

Please share your experience x

Kelly Brooke's range in newlook she caters for the bustier girls and the bras still look lovely

I'm a 30dd but small chested it's really hard to find a heavily padded bra in this size :( I have 2 from boux avenue but they are so uncomfortable I usually end up buying the ultimate enhance from matalan but not the right size as they only start at a 32 back, boo!

36G over here!

Even when I was younger my mum insisted on Freya, fantasie etc

Go to rigby and peller or bravissimo to get measured properly, to be honest once that bit is done you can shop anywhere .... They all sell the same brands anyway as most department stores.

More unusual sizes like this tend to be in the sale so it's a bonus really :)

I been buying bras from Lasenza, and they've been fine but I'm an average 34 b I think. I'm going to have to get to john Lewis now as our lasenza shut down.

Always debenhams for me.

Latest posts

Back