Brave day.. Sculpted brisa.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancynails

Reaction score
My hairdressers nail, and yes i know too long but she refuses too have them shorter... Brisa clear and white skulpting
PA070137.JPG-for-web.jpg
gel.

Wow!!!what can i say-they are beautiful!!!
Perhaps a tad long for my liking but gorgeous all the same
Looks like the index finger isn't as straight along the sidewall as the others tho-or maybe its just more rounded than the others?I can't really give critique tho as i am nowhere near qualified to do so....but lovely and the nail art is very pretty too!xxx:hug:

Wow they are long and because of this are very out of balance. But what the client wants, the client gets. The free-edges also don't look straight and fan a bit so try brining them in to elongate the nail more.

Apart from that and imagining them being shorter, they are very nice. Well done!

They are really nice, again to long for me but apart from that they look stunning :hug: Well done xx

These look nice - and HOW COOL IS IT TO SEE everyone being brave with BRISA !!!!

i had to do a set exactly the same as this in the week - i so wanted to make em shorter and make the whites more balanced but she wouldnt have it!

amb x

It´s nice whit loooong nails, but her nails are way too long, i know!! But I have too listen to my clients, one off my clients like too have thicker nails and I have too do them a little thicker then usual or else she go somewhere else to do here nails....

And I have to say....
I love brisa especilly the skulpting gels!! :lol:

ooooo another gorgeous set .. love the sparklies too
Erica xx

Too long for me, but very nice. Well done for being brave:hug:

crikey they are long :eek: but totally fab , well done xx

long................ but lovely xx
well done

well I LIKE long nails personally lol- It might have been a bit more flattering for a longer nail like that to have deepened your smile line more- And also tapering the sidewalls- try to avoid the fanned out tip. It helps elongate the nail bed and hence more flattering for the longer nail :)

Lovely job, keep em coming ;)

Latest posts

Back