Brazilians sound scary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad it went well! I'm all booked up with kim lawless :) x
You'll love it, i had my first hollywood whilst training In Kims class on Wednesday, Shes a fab trainer (and an awesome waxer) i really enjoyed my class :)

Some of you may remember my Brazilian fear thread a couple of weeks back, well today I finally had one done!!! And it was great I was lucky enough to be able to go to Kim Lawless and she was fab! She made me feel completely comfortable and at ease from the second I walked in the door, she was such a lovely lady. I would recommend her to anyone.

Im sure she is going to do fantastic in her new premises! If you read this Kim good luck, and thank you for today hope to see you again next time in your new place x x

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps thanks to all the fellow geeks that encouraged me x

Know exactly how you feel hated bikini waxing & refused to do it ( self-employed does have its perks) but once I had the correct training I've never looked back ;-) x

Some of you may remember my Brazilian fear thread a couple of weeks back, well today I finally had one done!!! And it was great I was lucky enough to be able to go to Kim Lawless and she was fab! She made me feel completely comfortable and at ease from the second I walked in the door, she was such a lovely lady. I would recommend her to anyone.

Im sure she is going to do fantastic in her new premises! If you read this Kim good luck, and thank you for today hope to see you again next time in your new place x x
Thanks Candy. You were great! Told you it was nothing to worry about. x

Back