brazillain waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
ive been getting waxed for a few months nw and the last time i had it done was about 2 months ago cause im covered in big spots there must be about 20 of them it looks really bad and ugly i only got them about 4 days after the last wax and they wont go there really red but not sore tho has anyone had this problem b4 as i dnt want to get waxed again and it get worse any advice is great thank u

Hi hun, firstly can i say u poor thing, especially as it has made u question whether or not to be waxed again:hug:. When people are waxed initially the first 12-24 hours of waxing u can have what is called erathema, this is mild redness to the skin with tiny little red spots so to speak that disapear shortly after.
What u are experiencing in this case is different, it could be one of two things and i strongly recommend u visit your therapist so she can have a look or visit a waxing specielist or docter dependent on how bad they are. After waxing the hairs grow back finer and often this causes them to become ingrown, they become trapped in the hair folicle which can cause discomfort, if this is the case often if u use an exfoliating scrub it should release the hair. If the Lumps are extremly red and contain puss then u have an infection and should be treated by your doctor. Can i ask what after care advise were u given after your treatment hun. love jennyx

Try using Clearasil face wash on that area. If they don't go, see your doc as it could be Folliculitis. Gentle exfoliation may help but don't do mad. Also, don't use bar soap as it can encourage ingrown hairs......any shower gel will do though. Hope it clears soon. xx

Im about to go to have my bikini wax tonight....

and all the horror wax stories are popping up, typical.... or i'm just looking for them all lol

Sorry im hijacking here ... Champs legs it while she can x

Latest posts

Back