Brazillian wax training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajc69

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good brazillian wax courses around manchester????

Try contacting Kim Lawless on here, she's supposed to be the best. You might have to travel to get to one of her sessions but it's apparently well worth it.

Try contacting Kim Lawless on here, she's supposed to be the best. You might have to travel to get to one of her sessions but it's apparently well worth it.

Thanks just checked her out, sounds great but bit far, thanks though :)

I think she goes all over the country. Ask her and see what her schedule is. If you could get a group of people together, she might put on a special session.

you should get in touch with her, ask her if she's having any wax tours or ask her if you sort a group out will she be willing to do awax tour just for you?

if you wanna be more than just average, then get trained by somebody who is more than just average and to be honest being so close to peoples sensitive, and most intimate bits and bobs you really should train with somebody who knows exactly what they are doing :D at the end of the day that's all she does - waxing. it's not an extra add on. that is her full time job.

she is very far away, believe me i know all too well haha - my bf drove me from near Liverpool at 5am in the morning on wednesday with like an hours sleep! :D but it was worth it! honestly, if you can find the time even if it means waiting months (i had to wait to 2months for my original august date and then had to cancel and re arrange for october) to train with her before you get the time to get down/she can get up to you on a wax tour then wait.

the training is fab and oh my are you hands on! haha :D it's literally hello, hug, come and meet who you will be waxing. she's not wasting time showing you equipment or products or trying to sell you a certain brand she's showing you what you do and how you do it which is exactly what you are paying her to do! all she says is 'you get what you pay for with your wax', no sales pitch or anything else :D

x

you should get in touch with her, ask her if she's having any wax tours or ask her if you sort a group out will she be willing to do awax tour just for you?

if you wanna be more than just average, then get trained by somebody who is more than just average and to be honest being so close to peoples sensitive, and most intimate bits and bobs you really should train with somebody who knows exactly what they are doing :D at the end of the day that's all she does - waxing. it's not an extra add on. that is her full time job.

she is very far away, believe me i know all too well haha - my bf drove me from near Liverpool at 5am in the morning on wednesday with like an hours sleep! :D but it was worth it! honestly, if you can find the time even if it means waiting months (i had to wait to 2months for my original august date and then had to cancel and re arrange for october) to train with her before you get the time to get down/she can get up to you on a wax tour then wait.

the training is fab and oh my are you hands on! haha :D it's literally hello, hug, come and meet who you will be waxing. she's not wasting time showing you equipment or products or trying to sell you a certain brand she's showing you what you do and how you do it which is exactly what you are paying her to do! all she says is 'you get what you pay for with your wax', no sales pitch or anything else :D

x

Phwor if that doesnt sell her nothing will, think I will definatley make an effort now, sounds fab, thanks very much for that will give her a bell, we all want to be the best at what we do, so appreciate the good advice :)

Phwor if that doesnt sell her nothing will, think I will definatley make an effort now, sounds fab, thanks very much for that will give her a bell, we all want to be the best at what we do, so appreciate the good advice :)

Just read that back hope it didnt come across wrong, the phwor was for fab info, nothing else, was poor choice of word in this section really oopps, its me age hee hee :green:

lmao i 'got' what you meant, don't worry! :) reagurdless of where you go for training, i really hope you enjoy it! :D x

x

Couldn't have put it better my self. Hope you enjoyed your training and learnt a lot.

Latest posts

Back