Breast surgery re-op & being a mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
its looking like i may have to have a reop i hope it will be around january time, im just setting up a mobile business up in the next few weeks i was just wondering how mobile therapist go on after this and realy how long you had off. i had them done under the muscle and drove after 2 days but in real pain. i will be having them redone over the muscle this time. really not looking forward to id sooner giver birth then have this done again :cry: pls if anyone can offer any advice and dont what to say on here pls P.M me.

kelly :hug:

Hey honey you should really get some advise from the doctors about when it is safe to lift things as mobile work can involve a lot of carrying heavy bags. :hug: Hugs for you.

Hi

My sister has just had hers done and although not in too much pain she is quiet uncomfortable and only taking 2 weeks off work although she works with children.....:eek: Id want six weeks lol.

I would imagine that you wouldn't be able to lift things for a while and doing treatments would be agony (just my opinion though)

I Think you really need to speak to your Doc and see what they think.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back