Bridal fashion for nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

im looking at different fashions for bridal wear nails, from the north to the south of the country, to see if fashion is the same all over the country. Id like to know what is most requested by your brides, for their nails on their special day.I know down here on the isle of wight, that feature nails, are very popular with the ring finger standing out from the other fingernails..., as is classic french....Can you let me know what you do most on your brides/mother of brides etc.
Regards

Michelle

French with Swarovski Crystals and white nail art (Konad or freehand). I did have a bride earlier this month who went a little different and had these babies! L&P with Irresistible Holographic Glitter... It was her second wedding and everything was baby pink and navy blue. Her bridesmaids had navy blue & light blue glitter fades.

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356518147.658243.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356518147.658243.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,532
A French in either gel polish or acrylic with a Rockstar or Swarovski ring finger, or perhaps a Rockstar in their theme colour. These are always super popular with our brides.

A fellow tech had her wedding this year and I did these, she LOVED them xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356718232.900933.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356718232.900933.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,052
The brides that i have had this year, all wanted french pink and white, some had shellac french with zillionaire , the odd one had arcylic french with glitter tips .

Bridesmaids went in for solid colours from shellac but again with zillionaire x

Latest posts

Back