Bridal Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca211

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone recommend a good bridal book or DVD (That doesn't cost the earth) My brother gets married in Sept I have just finished college NVQ2 hairdressing and he has landed me with doing his brides hair for the wedding!!!! Help!! I am really panicking now.
I just want to do a simple low style chignon kind of thing...but it has to look special for the bride I wondered if there were any techniques or tips you girls could give me. I am so apprehensive about doing it - it has taken the shine of the wedding for me :-(

Thanks x Bex

patrick cameron does brilliant books for up do's have a look on amazon as you can get them second hand from there

i second that, he has an ace book, all based on white things, white lady, white swan, white xmas, all very bridally but i fail to remembet the name haha xx

Thank you ladies :)

and boy hahaha:eek:

To the Boy too !!!!:)

patrick cameron aswel i wnt 2 one of his courses and it was amazing watchin him wrk he is a hair up god!!!!

jst make sure you pratice wht you goin to be doing engh. hairdressing all about confidence so if you have the confidence its going to look amazin and make the brides day even more special u wont fail!!!!

xxx

Thanks for your help :)

patrick cameron patrick cameron patrick cameron all the way!

Patrick Cameron then!! :)

Hi,
Do you still have access to the college libary?
The college i work at has a great section for hairdressing and loads of DVD's for hair up.
If not Patrick Cameron is excellent. Have look on the internet to see what the bride and you can agree on.
You might want to have a look on ebay for a book or DVD.
Make sure you feel confident with your decission, wedding day morning can be a very stressful.
Hope this helps,
Good Luck

Whilst I agree that Patrick Cameron is fab and sells DVD's and Books, may I also suggest that you perhaps try a hair-up workshop. I paid £50 for a one day hair-up workshop at Bondlink in Hemel Hempsted (not far from Luton!).

I attended a few weeks ago and found it relaxed and casual yet so informative and helpful. PM me if you would like more details or look on the Bondlink website. Hope this helps x

Whilst I agree that Patrick Cameron is fab and sells DVD's and Books, may I also suggest that you perhaps try a hair-up workshop. I paid £50 for a one day hair-up workshop at Bondlink in Hemel Hempsted (not far from Luton!).

I attended a few weeks ago and found it relaxed and casual yet so informative and helpful. PM me if you would like more details or look on the Bondlink website. Hope this helps x

I totally agree,thae majority of Patrick's book are fairly old,still great for the basics and essential for any stylist IMO but you simply can't beat a workshop hth's

Thats exactly what I was looking for, Patrick is fab, but I wanted some hands on experience i.e. a workshop like this and Hemel is not far from me.

Thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back